Skip to main content

REVIEW: Precious Beauty Lip Gloss

Hello all! Long time no blog! Recently, I purchased items off sasa.com and so I have a lot of things to review (if i have time to do so that is XD )

***I also want to state that I am in NO way associated with the website in which I purchased the items off of nor am I associated with the products that I am reviewing.***


the site recently had a free shipping worldwide promo as long as you buy $29 worth of goods. I did not hesitate at all and bought items right away because that site rarely has free shipping promos. they normally only give free shipping if you purchase goods worth $75+ ! if you do not purchase at least $75, the shipping fee to the USA costs around $6 :( 

I checked the site again and apparently they have the $29 worldwide free shipping again from March 19 to March 21, 2013! so take the opportunity to grab this offer if you really want to buy anything on that site! 

all you have to do is fill your basket worth of $29 or more and they will automatically take away the shipping cost, making it free! 

Alright! Today i will be reviewing Precious Beauty Lip Gloss

The lip gloss costs $2.60 each, but i was lucky enough to get it when they had their buy one get one free promo, making it around $1.30 each. 

there are 4 different lip gloss colors in total and I only bought the transparent one. I totally regret not buying the other colors to try :/ 

the lip gloss comes with this cute heart pendant attached to it, which i thought its pretty cute. another benefit is that i'm guessing its easier to find when you put it in your purse. You can also clip the ring to another key chain as well! 

here is how the back looks. the whole label on the back is totally removable and you will need to peel it off in order to open the cap of the lip gloss. 

The ingredients are a bit long and hard to read, but if anyone wants to know what they are, please feel free to leave me a comment! 

Upon opening the cap, there is a faint fruity smell, which is really pleasant to smell. A word of advice on using the lip gloss is that you should be careful not to squeeze out too much. perhaps just dabbing some on your top or bottom lip and smacking your lips together would be enough. Squeezing out too much will result in super shiny and glittery lips, since, as quoted from the website: 

''  Containing ultra shiny particles, it creates very sexy and radiant lips.  ''


Very, very shiny...so if you do not like shiny, please refrain from buying this product. Another thing is be careful when you apply the lip gloss, because it is really evident if the lip gloss gets applied to the outer regions of your mouth because of the shine. Also, this lip gloss is extremely sticky, so it will somewhat feel like your lips have glue on them when you smack them together. 

MAJOR EDIT: apparently, i did not know of this and just realized when i noticed that the heart pendant on the lip gloss was a bit odd. you can actually twist it open! upon opening it, theres actually lip gloss in there! mine has this strawberry scent to it, which is quite pleasant. there is also a brush, which i found to be quite useful. 
SO, apparently, i'm assuming the correct way to use it is to first apply the lip gloss from the heart and then to apply the lip gloss. that makes the lip gloss a lot easier to apply and less sticky! it still has the same shine tho. 



Apart from all those, what I really like about this lip gloss is that it feels long lasting. Besides the fact that you do not have to apply a lot, I also tried applying some before showering. Super water-proof. After showering, I could still feel the lip gloss on my lips. I also apply some a few hours before I go to bed and the next day, my lips are still moist! When i wash my face though, that is when it gets all nasty because the lip gloss rubs off onto my fingers and make it all sticky. See what i mean about it being really sticky? haha. 

the product itself is pretty good, but im just not really a fan of the shiny particles :( but i guess I have no choice since i have 6 to go through >~< 

oh and here are pics of the product applied: 
sorry, my lighting was a bit bad, so i have two pics in case. i believe it does make the lips look bigger. I couldnt catch the shiny particles in the pictures, but it will be very obvious once you put it on. 





for anyone who is interested in the product, here is the link: http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=103242601004


thank you for reading! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments