Skip to main content

REVIEW: Daiso Cleansing Foam [collagen]

Hello all, so today i will be reviewing Daiso's cleansing foam.

There are two different types, the pink bottle for collagen and the blue one for hyaluronic acid, whatever that is lol. i only have the collagen one for review today.



Basically, it is said to clean your skin from impurities and keep your skin moist at the same time. that is a total kill for me lol. 

HOW TO USE: 
make bubbles with water, softly massage and wash out. 

Made in Korea

My thoughts: 
Upon opening the bottle, i noticed that it is just a plain white color with no smell at all. Well, no floral scents or anything of the sort. This may be a pro for those who do not like smelly soaps. I am okay with or without smells. 
The first time i used it, i noticed that the skin under my nose peeled (my nose is really sensitive), but after 3 uses, i noticed that my nose no longer peeled :O i dont know if it is because of the lotions i use though, but it does keep its words in keeping the face moist. It also does make your face feel squeaky clean so that is good as well. 
I'm not sure if it makes my face oily though and that is something i will take notice of these few days when i use it. 

Not bad for now. i will keep using it and update if anything changes! 

Comments

  1. Any updates for the product? I bought it today, the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thank you for the reply! Unfortunately, I have not been able to use the blue one yet so I cannot give a review :/ I have been using the pink one though and it does keep my skin pretty moist so its not bad! :)

      Delete
  2. I bought the pink one a few days ago, and it makes my skin feel really dry. As in, it's not smooth after I use it. D:

    Did it break you out? I'm not sure if it's breaking me out, because I already have pretty bad skin XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o that's not good! Do you usually apply lotions after using it?

      I don't believe I broke out but if you think its ruining your skin, then you should stop using it :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t