Skip to main content

REVIEW: Daiso Collagen Sleeping Pack

Hello all! Once again it has been a while. i have been very busy with my studies lately and i feel really bad for neglecting my blog :(

anyway here is the long awaited review for Daiso's collagen sleeping pack.

"Makes the skin moist while sleeping" 

100G or APPROX 3.4 FL OZ

"Collagen arranges in order skin wave and makes your skin supple and shiny while sleep" 

HOW TO USE: 
-Arrange skin wave with lotion or skin after cleansing. Apply and spread over the face, except around the eyes and the mouth. Go to sleep and wash up in the next morning.
Please use three times or 4 times a week. 

Made in Korea 

Here is how it looks. It is a clear gel. Fragrance-wise, it is not flowery or fruity. The smell is somewhat similar to the moisture gels- unscented lotion. 

How it looks when applied to hand and after glossing it over my hand. 



REVIEW: 
I must admit that i was quite surprised at how smooth and soft this product made my skin feel after application. 
Once again the bottle is somewhat skeptical in what the product does and the grammar is worded a bit off. 
Well, i basically put the product on after i wash my face and then go to bed. And yes i do wash it off the next day. I honestly do not know why they make you wash it off the next day, but its not a big deal anyways since i have to wash my face when i wake up, BUT i have heard that some products which state that you should wash it off should be washed off in the morning basically because the product may have chemicals which are too strong for your skin and not good. 
I'm not entirely sure if that is correct, but it is still best to follow the instructions. Also note that it says use 3 or 4 times a week. why cant you use it all 7 days a week? must mean something right?

Anyway, this is quite a nice product in making my skin feel really soft, but other than that i do not think it really has other effects to it. 
Interesting buy though. 


Anyway, here are pictures of some upcoming reviews:
Olay Regenerist Luminious

AND

Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer



I am a big fan of Olay products and I was glad to see that they have some new products! I am especially happy for the moisturizer because if it works good, I will possibly have a replacement for Olay's aquaction gel that i have to buy overseas. Also to note that both are the same size(1.7 fl oz) but aquaction costs a bit more: $16 i believe compared to Dew over's $13. 
Well, for now, I can only say that i tried a bit of the dew over and I am in love~ 

I am also glad that they released Olay Regenerist Luminous! Well, not that i really want to brighten my skin anymore, but I just couldn't help it. It costs $24. 

Both were purchased at my local Target and the stock seemed to be quite limited. 
  


Comments

  1. Very informative blog 😉.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Daiso Sleeping collagen pack...and want to try on it... i hope it will be okay for my face as i never tried putiing collagen on my face..
    Thanks again for the info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments!! If you have concerns about the product, you can always try it out on your hand first to make sure you aren't allergic or break out. Hope the product works out well for you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t