Skip to main content

A little rant about FEDEX, one of the worst and most unprofessional delivery service I have ever encountered.

Let's face it, we all have had some delivery service issue in our lifetime, whether we are the buyer or the seller.

I purchase many things online and have had a taste of almost all delivery services. These are my personal opinions:

-USPS is most likely reliable. They have lost 3 of my packages by far.
-UPS is the most reliable. They never lost my packages. When they say they will deliver on a certain day, they do it.
-ONTRAC does their job, but they like to dump my packages at the front door and run.
-Amazon Carrier is a total hit or miss. I have had issues where they call me when I'm not at home, and instead of asking me what to do with the package, they hung up on me and marked the package as delivery attempted. Other times, they will just be too lazy to deliver a package to my front door, and leave it in the mailing area where everyone has public access to. Real safe amazon. And the other times, they do their job correctly.


What I'm trying to show is that I have had bad to negative experiences with other carriers, so I'm not trying to bash on FedEx for no particular reason.

This particular incident has left me speechless and angry to the max.

Let me explain a little bit about my FedEx histories first: Up until this incident, I never really had any problems with FedEx.
The only things I never liked about Fedex is that they tend to dump your packages on the ground and run. Sometimes they knock on the door, sometimes they don't. And yes, they even dumped a box with labels of "LIVE ANIMAL" on it, onto the ground. THUMP. 

My particular incident is with a package which I believe they were too lazy to deliver. Waited all day for it and around 4:45 PM, it was marked as delivery exception, customer not there or business closed. I immediately knew they were being lazy and didn't want to deliver, so they marked it like that. I was like fine, I can wait for the next day, since they were going to redeliver anyways.

The next day, still got nothing. Around 4:30 (ironic how it's always around that time huh) got another message saying customer refused delivery. UHH WHAT? Excuse you but I was home.

There was no way I would have refused delivery anyways because Fedex delivery dudes like to knock and run. They dont wait for me to open the door and nicely hand me my package. Another thing was that they marked delivery as refused at a completely different city than where I live. It was as if the package stayed at their warehouse and never left. 

I panicked and called Fedex because the damn package was going back to the seller. Like hello I want the package. 

Got a male representative on the line, which I really wish I got his name, but the guy had a tendency to talk fast and slur his words together. I was really pressing my ear to the phone to hear what he was saying. I sometimes wonder if they were trained that way so the customer won't know what they're saying..... 

ANYHOW, he then CONFIRMED my shipping address with me, but then later said that its because the seller put in the wrong address. What???  But you just confirmed the address with me??? 
The asshole didn't want the help me and told me the only thing I could do was to contact the seller. I asked if he could hold my package at fedex so I could go pick up. 
His response? "No, you have to contact the seller".  So much for customer service. 

It's LUDICROUS THAT I CAN'T EVEN PICK UP MY OWN PACKAGE. 

Called the company who I purchased from, and a nice and friendly representative helped me out. Confirmed that the address was indeed correct. Told me that Fedex probably tried to deliver to wrong address and will call me back after they sort things out. 

THANK YOU FEDEX, (sarcasm here)

I was beyond raging at this point that the fedex rep had the audacity to LIE to me. To my knowledge, customer service means to help customers. It means to try to solve their problems, NOT LIE TO THEM and also place the blame on others. 

I then sent a complaint to FEDEX. Their customer service wasn't any better. Upon initial contact, I got the same message: Please contact seller. 

I told them what was going on AGAIN. You can see my complaint on the images below. 


After, they asked me to provide my name, address and telephone number IF I wanted to forward this crap to the management, I completely blew it. 

OBVIOUSLY YOU SHOULD HAVE FORWARDED ANY COMPLAINTS TO THE MANAGEMENT. HELLOOO?? They should have forwarded this complaint even if I didn't provide the info. 

At this point, I knew that fedex does not take negative criticism well and obviously did not want to document this complaint, or did not care enough. 

I replied and told them to obtain my info from the tracking number provided. Told them that if they were getting my phone number to call me to ask about the situation then forget it. Don't waste my time because everything has already been documented in the emails I sent them (assuming they know how to read). 

Got a reply with a copy and paste of the same thing asking me for my name, address and phone number. Apparently they can't read. 

I am done with fedex. I hope you are too. IF you are a seller, please try to use other services so your customers do not have to face this bullshit. 

At least when I documented a complaint with UPS, they called me and addressed the issues with me. 

Please share any experiences you had with Fedex- I'll be glad to read about them. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments