Skip to main content

REVIEW: Daiso Oil Blotting Paper

Hello, today i will be reviewing another item i got at Daiso. The bag calls it "Desk-Top Facial Oil Blotting Paper'' They cost $1.50 for 250 sheets, which i believe is pretty cheap. they had smaller packs of 150 sheets for the same price, but why would anyone want to buy 150 sheets when they can get 250 sheets for the same price?! it also says made in japan, so i do not think the product would be any bad.

two of the designs that i got. these actually sold out really fast; I got two packs and when i went back it was all sold out. :/ 

back of the bag gives instructions as to how to open the box. the top of this also has some notes, which i forgot to include in the picture: 
  • high class "washi" that is gentle to skin 
  • absorbs tough oil 
  • convenient to keep at your office or make up desk 

i was not really sure what washi was so i looked it up and apparently its just paper lol. 

this is what it looks like when its opened. personally, i do not like the design because every time i need a piece i have to open the lid to take a piece out. and no, i do not think you can pull it out from the hole. even if you can, it will probably end up being disastrous. 

the left side is the sheet i used and the right is a brand new unused sheet. sorry if the pics are really bad, i used my tablet :( 

the oil blotting sheets are a somewhat light brown/beige color. it is thin and has a really soft and smooth texture. 
honestly, i have never tried any other brand of oil blotting sheets before so i cannot compare this with other brands but i think it is pretty good. i usually have really oily areas around my mouth and forehead and the sheet shown in the picture above was used only around my mouth alone! i remember the first time i used it, the whole sheet was oily. 

$1.50 for 250 sheets is definitely a bargain and i will check again to see if they have this in stock! 

thank you for reading and i hope this helped you. :) 
comments are welcomed as well! 


Comments

  1. On occasion i will buy some blotting sheets. However most of the time i make my own. Thought you might want to learn how
    http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/oil-blotting-sheets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again MeteoricMarlin! Thank you for the wonderful link! I never heard of that before and I will be sure to try it if I can get my hands on some of those sheets. Hahaha :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments