Skip to main content

REVIEW: Daiso Disposable Powder Puff (semi-picture heavy!)

MOOOOARRR REVIEWS. I guess I might as well post this too since i have it all typed out >:O 

I will be reviewing the disposable powder puff from Daiso. This costs $1.50 for 13 pieces, which I think is totally a steal because I saw CVS selling something similar to this the other day for $3, half more of how much Daiso sells it for. 


back of the bag. I realized it's kind of hard to read so here's some of the text: 
-even it's good for using to the sensitive skin because it is very soft and doesn't make any of the trouble when it touches on the skin. 
-it disperses the foundation without any of the lump so that can be finished cleanly the base makeup. 

CAUTION: 
-this production is the throw away type. 
-it is very soft and the nature material which doesn't make any of the trouble on the skin. Also it's weak to the distillate. therefore if the foreign element adhears to the surface of the puff or the puff swells out, please change it into the new one. 
-in case of its color could be changed a little bit as a yellow color by the light or when it contacts with the air, there is no problem in using. 
-please stop to use it when it doesn't match with the skin. 
-do not use for any other purposes. 

OKAY, sooo i realized there are a LOT of grammatical errors and some of their sentences don't even make sense at all. I did not understand what some of the sentences were trying to say honestly lol.. This is the worse english translation i have ever seen so far from Daiso products. 

Please note that this is made in China, not Japan or Korea. 

Picture of the puff. It is actually really soft and squishy. Sooo soft i wished I had a whole one that could be my bed *-* The texture is great honestly, when you press it down and release, the puff immediately goes back to its natural form. It doesn't get soft or anything. It reminds me of foam pillows? 


Okay, so i did an amateur ombre nail polish test on it. Honestly, the main reason why i bought this product was because I wanted to do the ombre nails. I've seen tutorials on it before and it looked absolutely amazing so i just had to try it for myself. 


if anyone wants to know:
-I am using Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme wear, invisible
-NYC, fuschia shock creme 
-Forever 21's Love and Beauty, yellow


Okay well I did the procedures as I have seen them on multiple tutorials, starting with putting both colors out and mixing it in the center, then dabbing the puff with it.... 



BUT WHAT HAPPENED T.T 


Finished pic with clear nail polish applied to it. You can see some of the puff particles fell off and stuck to my nail, probably because i was angrily dabbing at it in hopes that it'll look better... But i thought it added a cool texture to my nail. lol. 


But yeah, I don't know what happened, maybe i'm just too noob or I did something wrong but the colors didn't go on my nail as darkly as i expected. it still looked pretty nice though. 

Okay, I felt this wasn't enough, so I tested it on BB cream as well! 



and, TA-DA! 



honestly, i felt it applied onto my hand pretty well compared to here: 
when I applied the bb by hand for my charcoal cleansing review. 

I felt it made the bb cream look more even and more natural on my hand. the only downside is how much bb cream this puff soaked in. So i guess if you want even application of bb cream then yay, but if you don't want to waste your bb cream then nay :( 

it really is a great product though and even though the package says not to use it for any other purposes, i think it will be great for painting or even smearing for art! 
Not a bad purchase! 

Also, i want to say that I do indeed know that this puff is made for powder, but i honestly do not have any powder on hand. i'm pretty sure it will do as well with powder though. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments