Skip to main content

REVIEW: Daiso Gentle Charcoal Makeup Remover

Hello, this is review #2 for the day because I feel bad for neglecting this blog :(
I will be reviewing Daiso's charcoal makeup remover. This is one of the items I bought a while back when I went to Canada at a Yoko yaya store. I heard it is like the brother/sister store of Daiso. They do cost a bit more than Daiso though. This cost me $2 CAD.

In a honesty, I rarely, if ever put on makeup, so this is pretty much useless for me, but I have been at awe with charcoal products and because they did not sell the charcoal face mask I dearly wanted, I just had to buy this as a redemption. Once again, this is made in Korea if anyone wants to know.  

Directions: 
-squeeze proper amount of the cleansing on hand and wipe out with tissue. we recommend a charcoal cleansing foam which is bought separately after using it. 

Well, I did say that I rarely use makeup but I do put on bb cream occasionally. I decided to put the test to my hand ( i did try it on my face, but it was somewhat hard to tell the difference, probably my lighting, so i did my hand instead) 

Ta-da! My hand, splotched with way too much bb cream (it was an accident) If anyone wants to know for any particular reason, I used Skin79, the hot pink bottle. 

and then: 
Here comes the makeup remover! It is light gray in color and the smell is quite pleasant actually. 

applied onto the left side of my hand~ 

and the results: 

Notice the great difference! My hand on the left turned back to normal and is rid of the bb cream compared to the right side. 

oh and evidence that it really does work: 
look at all that bb cream wiped off! 

And yes please note that no water was used in the process of using this product. all you have to do is smear it on and wipe it off immediately, no need to wait or anything. 
Though, the tip they gave on the bottle was pretty true: we recommend a charcoal cleansing foam which is bought separately after using it. 
my hand was pretty glossy and shiny after removing the bb cream and a bit too oily too. i think using their cleansing foam, or even any cleansing foam you have will help rid of the oils. I did not buy their cleansing foam though, but I used my own cleansing foam. 

And of course I did try it on my face on one side just to see if it had the same results and it did. my face was super oily after wiping off the make up though, but it felt great after i used my cleanser. I must say that the side of my face that I used the makeup remover felt softer after using the cleanser compared to my other side of the face that i did not use the cleanser. and yes, all oily-ness was gone after using a cleanser. 

great makeup remover, just a bit of a hassle that you have to use it first, then use a cleanser, but I guess it is good in a way that it makes your face cleaner  :)







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments