Skip to main content

FUTURE REVIEWS and UPDATES!

Hello all! 
okay well, it has been a while and first off i would like to address a comment i received from someone: 




first off, thank you very much for leaving me a comment! and secondly, like stated on my reply, i am really sorry that i cannot give you a review of the blue bottle yet because i am nowhere near finished with my pink one and sadly, i am away from home since school started, and i left it at home. BUT! I will further describe what happened after i used the pink bottle here. hope it helps! 

well, after a couple of uses and comparing it with Shiseido's white lucent face wash, i realized that it was lacking in foam. Those that have used Shiseido face wash products should know that they are really foamy even when you use a little. Also, it isn't as squeaky clean as the Shiseido face wash, but it does not make my skin feel dry; instead, it feels really soft and moist. 

I know that this is a $1.50 product and I should not be comparing it with Shiseido, but I wanted to give a better description for those who may be interested in this product and have probably used Shiseido before.   

i also have really sensitive skin under my nose (the skin peels there a lot and goes really red sometimes), but using this product has not made my nose peel in any way, and i have not even seen my skin peel these few days! Not bad! :D 

As for the oily skin, I honestly cannot tell as of now because I have just moved in to school and adjusting to the living conditions here. I have also been snacking on a lot of junk food lately, so my pimples and semi oily face may have been the cause of it. 


Also, in a few reviews back, I posted a list of items that I will be reviewing. Sadly, some of those will have to be delayed until December or until i get a chance to go home and get those items :/ 

Here was the list: 


a list of future reviews: 


-Deep H moisture gel, hyaluronic acid   <---- LEFT AT HOME! :( only thing i can say is that i used it for a few days and my face was moist and soft! 

- Q10 Coenzyme Milky Lotion   COMPLETED! 

-Hyaluronic cleansing foam (this will probably take me ages to review because i plan on finishing the collagen one first)  <---- LEFT AT HOME! :(

-Aloe Skin Cream   <---- LEFT AT HOME! :(

-Pomegranate face mask (yes, i finally gave in and decided to buy it)    COMPLETED! 


sad!! i only got to complete 2/5 reviews. 
i just realized i did not put the sake toner and milky lotion i bought as well onto the list...WHICH I LEFT AT HOME. that makes 2/7 :'(!!! 

BUT, HAVE NO FEAR! ON THE BRIGHT SIDE: 

there was a Daiso near where I am at currently and i managed to snag these items! WHOOT! 

they are (from left to right): 

-Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen (FINALLY! ^-^)
- Q10 Moisture Lotion 
-Some sort of Natural Milky Lotion 
-Sleeping Pack, Collagen (also had hyaluronic too i believe, it's in blue, but i did not purchase it) 

For those curious about these products, here is a mini review: i tried a bit of the Q10 Moisture Lotion and i am disappointed. I thought it would be similar to the other Q10 milky lotion i reviewed previously but it is lotion in water form lol. Smells and looks exactly like the sake toner i bought though which is weird imo. Not really sure how to use it, but I guess I will apply that on the skin first and then apply the milky lotion o.o 

As for the Yellow bottle milky lotion, it is in lotion form, thank goodness! Smells like grapefruit or some sort of lime. 

as for the other two, i have yet to try it but i hope it is good! i am quite excited for the sleeping pack! 

oh and yes, these products are all $1.50 each. I honestly will not buy any Daiso beauty product that is over $1.50 unless i think it is worth it. 

Hopefully I can update soon! 


ALSO! 

Not sure if you guys noticed, but I edited my blog up a bit. there are now TABS on the top for easier access of my blog posts! YAY! They are fully updated with all the posts i have ever posted up here! 

There is also a search bar on the side, along with a place 
where you can type in your email to subscribe to my blog! 
You will get an email every time i update! How convenient! ^-^

Also, is english not your language? Well, i also added a translation box as well! (not sure if it works well though) 

Lastly, if you like my blog please share it on facebook or tweet it! 

Thanks for the support! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments