Skip to main content

REVIEW: Daiso Q10 Milky Lotion

Hello all! today i would like to review daiso's q10 milky lotion, but first off, a thanks to this anonymous person who commented on one of my posts. I wanted to thank this person, but i do not know why the comment disappeared. o.o 

anyways, here it is!


Whoever you are, thank you for this encouraging comment! I am really glad to hear that you like my reviews and I will definitely work hard to post more reviews of products! :D Once again, thank you! Your comment has lifted my spirits :) 


Onward to the review! 


DIRECTIONS
After care with cosmetic lotions, take a proper quantity of the product and spread on the skin thinly. 

PRECAUTIONS
-stop using when there are skin affections such as injuries, swelling and eczema 
-stop using if skin affections such as irritation develop during or after use and consult a dermatologist. 
-do not store in the place with a high temperature or in the place exposed to direct sunlight
-this is not a drink 
-store out of reach of children. 

INGREDIENTS
water, mineral oil, dipropylene, glycol, glycerin, isopropyl, palmitate, hydrogenated lecithin, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl, lauroyl glutamate, polyglyceryl -10 laurate, 1.2-hexanediol, ceteareth-13, sorbitan sequioleate, ubiouinone, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ci 19140

(phew, that was tiring typing all that out. to be honest, i have no idea what most of the ingredients are...)

120 ML or approx. 4 FL OZ, Made in Vietnam



 So what exactly is Coenzyme Q10? 
to be honest, i have only heard of coenzyme q10 recently when i purchased the facial masks from daiso. I read that it can help with wrinkles and even help improve your skin in terms of aging. It is especially good for people 30+ apparently. Well, I do not think i can prove that to be true or false though, because I am not even close to 30 yet lol. 


Pics of it applied to skin:                       Hand BEFORE

                                                                    Hand with LOTION ON 


                                                                  Hand AFTER 

Not sure if the lighting affected my pictures but my hand did seem a bit whiter in comparison to the before. 

MY THOUGHTS: 

In terms of the packaging, i thought it was really cute. the bottle is bright, making it quite appealing to me; even if i didnt purchase the item, the bottle would have definitely caught my eye at the store and i would have most likely picked it up to see what it was.  

In terms of the lid on the inside, not exactly favorable. Why? Please take a look below: 
Well honestly, these types of lids? are never really great because if the lotion is too watery, you cannot control it and may end up pouring loads out, but in this case the lotion is a bit thick and so please take a look at the picture under this one....

This is what happens. As you can see, i have tilted the bottle and the lotion droplet is just hanging there, not even dropping lol. And the other con is that the bottle itself is hard so you cannot even squeeze it. 
I have to hit the bottle against my hand to get the lotion out. 


Well, this can be a pro or a con depending if you like or dislike these types of lids, but I am more on the neutral side. 

The smell of this product is close to no scent at all, unless you put your nose directly on the bottle or your hand after you smeared the lotion on, then it will smell like those unscented lotions. 

It looks thick, but it smears on like water and immediately absorbs into your skin. 

It does feel a bit sticky after i put the lotion on but after a few minutes, i did not feel it anymore. 

Leaves my hand quite soft and smooth. 

To be honest, I'm quite skeptical of the ingredients used because I dont know what they are, and if it actually works or not, but for $1.50, it is not a bad buy. 




Comments

  1. Hello there!
    Thanks for the review (:
    This might be a dumb question but I was just wondering if this product is safe to use on your face? I wasn't sure if this was strictly a body lotion or not.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for the reply! :)
      And no, what you asked is not a dumb question at all! To be honest, I have never used it on my face, so I'm not completely sure. It also does not state on the bottle whether it is just for face, body or both. :/ If you do not mind waiting for my next blog update, I will test the lotion on my face starting today and type out the results by then! Perhaps 3 to 5 days later? Because I want to test out the product long enough to see if anything happens. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Daiso Deep H Moisture Gel: Hyaluronic Acid

Hello all! Once again, it is time for another review! ^^ 40 G or approx. 1.4 FL OZ made in vietnam  Instructions:  Apply proper amount of gel cream on face after washing.  how it looks As you can see, i already used up a good amount of the bottle. it is very similar to the collagen gel in terms of color, texture and smell. If i remember correctly though, this smells a bit more sour than the collagen one.  once again, daiso has very vague descriptions as to what the product does and i only made out moisture lol. I really wanted to know more and what exactly hyaluronic acid is so i googled it.  according to some webpages, hyaluronic acid is used for wounds, burns, moisturizers and etc., we also create hyaluronic acid in our bodies! the things you learn! anyways, another website stated that it is for preventing wrinkles.  I'm not entirely sure if this Daiso product is effective, i have been using it daily for 1+ week recently and honestl

REVIEW: Differentiating Between AUTHENTIC and FAKE Chanel Fragrance

Hi All, today I will be doing a review on AUTHENTIC vs FAKE Chanel Fragrances .  As a disclaimer , I DO NOT claim to be an expert in authenticating Chanel fragrances. These are all based on my own research and personal experience.  Please take a look at pictures of this No 5 Chanel Perfume that I bought off Ebay.  Just by looking at the BOX itself, everything actually looks pretty good. I even received this item BRAND NEW, with the clear plastic wrap on it. BUT, it is actually a FAKE. surprise!  Now, let's look at the perfume bottle. I have circled some of the issues with the bottle.  INDICATOR #1 OF A FAKE PERFUME:  Take a look at the base of this bottle. It is uneven. on the authentic, it should be symmetrical on both ends.  The cap is LOOSE. I am unable to show this on the photo, but the cap comes right off and does not snap onto the bottle.  I can't say much about the smell because I haven't smelled t

REVIEW: Deep C Moisture Gel, Collagen + Reply to Comments Received!

Hello all! This is a reply to the comments i have received as well as a quick review. I managed to squeeze in some time right now to post here haha.  First off, I was asked a question about the Q10 Milky Lotion that I reviewed and stated that I would get back to the person who asked if this product was safe on the face. To be honest, I only tried it on my face for about 3 days, because I totally forgot about it the remainder of the days. Sorry! >-< BUT, yes it is safe on the face . it actually makes your face quite soft and smooth too! I actually used it with the Q10 Moisture Lotion (which i have not reviewed yet), and I'm guessing that serves somewhat as a toner to keep your face moist.  Secondly, I received a comment by Mandy today and I would love to reply here in this post! Thank you very much for the praise! I am glad that my reviews are convincing and are helpful to you! Your comment has made me very happy, along with others who have sent me comments